Air Hygiene Engineer - Hampshire
Position: Air Hygiene Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 basic + excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a permanent Air Hygiene Engineer to join a forward thinking Air Hygiene organisation.
The Air Hygiene Engineer will have;
• Experience working in confined spaces and at height.
• Full UK Driving License.
• Experience in Ductwork Cleaning and Water Hygiene would be beneficial.
• Strong work ethic
• Flexibility to work nationally & weekends
• Provide technical advice to clients.
• Manage the expectation of assigned clients
Air Hygiene Engineer Benefits:
The successful Air Hygiene Engineer will benefit from a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
For further information about the Air Hygiene Engineer and to apply please call Suhan Ahsan at Purosearch on 0208 912 1730, alternatively email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com