Nursing Home Nurse - Birmingham
Position: Staff Nurse RMN/RGN - Birmingham
Salary: up to £16.00/HR
Days and Nights available
Full and part time
Elderly/ dementia/mental health
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Staff Nurse to work in a purpose-built facility which specialises in caring for people with dementia and complex care needs. You should be a motivated individual with the ability to organise and oversee a nursing team within a fantastic nursing home. A compassionate, dynamic and committed professional team of staff ensure that personal needs are being met by providing individualised approach to care within the home. The home has an exceptional surrounding area making this a welcoming environment for all.
• Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing the residents needs and wishes
• Develop, review and update care plans to meet the clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
• Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
• Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to the clients.
• Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
• Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
•Nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) ideally with experience in care home environment.
•Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
•Experience within elderly nursing and/or dementia care.
• An excellent hourly rate of up to £16.00/hr
• Excellent company benefits
• Opportunity to work for a large provider that can offer progression and development
How to Apply:
To be put forward for the Staff Nurse role please do not hesitate in calling Carly Walker at Purosearch on 01904 570050 OR email your up to date CV to email@example.com