QS - Senior x2
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: West London
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £65k - £75k + Package (Dependant on experience)
My Client is a leading Main Building Contractor, who operate nationally within the Residential Sector through regional Offices. They undertake new build developments up to £100m across Traditional Housebuilding, RC Frame and High-Spec Residential.
Their West London division is looking to secure a number of Senior Quantity Surveyors with Residential Main Contracting or Developer experience to work on projects up to £50m. They are looking for job runners who can commercially lead projects from start to finish in addition to package Surveyors.
Furthermore, they are happy to consider Quantity Surveyors who feel they are ready to take the next step of their career into a Senior Quantity Surveyor Role. Successful Senior Quantity Surveyor’s will be offered a great remuneration package in addition to realistic opportunities for progression due to a continued period of growth.
- Surveying experience within the New Build Residential sector is a must.
- Previous experience working for a Residential Main Building Contractor or Developer.
- Experience working on or running large scale schemes - £30m+.
- Able to maintain good working relationships with both subcontractors and clients.
- Stable career history – Ideally 5+ years in previous role.
- Ideally degree qualified with relevant degree (Quantity Surveying or Construction management).
If you are a senior Quantity Surveyor that is looking for a change, Quantity Surveyor who feels overlooked and ready to take the next in your career, then please apply by uploading your CV via the link below.
Due to the large number of applicants, only successful Quantity Surveyor candidates will be contacted.
Will have previously or currently worked as a Trainee Quantity Surveyor, Graduate Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor