Health and Safety Trainer
Position: Health and Safety Assistant/ Trainer
Location: South Wales
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety Assistant/ Trainer based in South Wales on a full time basis for 3-6 months. There might be the potential for a permanent position at the end of this time.
As the Health and Safety Assistant/ Trainer you will provide competent advice and guidance on all aspects of Health and Safety, facilitate the development and implementation of Health and Safety improvements and deliver Health and Safety training.
The Health and Safety Assistant/ Trainer role will consist of:
• Assisting in strategic policy and strategy implementation to help drive improvement in Health and Safety
• To provide competent health and safety advice
• Assisting with the development and maintenance of Health and Safety policies
• Assisting in Health and Safety investigations in connection with any accidents or claims etc.
• Developing and maintaining systems for providing statistical information relating to accidents etc., analyzing accident trends and providing recommendations to reduce the impact of these accidents
• Undertaking Health and Safety related compliance audits, surveys, inspections, assessments, etc.
• Undertaking risk assessments where required
• Delivering a variety of Health and Safety Training packages
• Managing the Training plan, preparing all lesson plans and all relevant training documentation
• Developing bespoke safety training packages and toolbox talks
• Facilitating courses including arranging all facilities, refreshments, room layout and pre-course reading and information as necessary etc.
• Being proactive in assisting with the implementation, monitoring and auditing of all required Health and Safety activities
To be considered for this excellent Health and Safety Assistant/ Trainer opportunity my client is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor with a NEBOSH certificate and a training qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 QCF or other accredited training certificates in education, e.g. Level 4 certificate/diploma in lifelong learning and development, NVQ 4 in training or PGC.
The Health and Safety Advisor should be TechIOSH.
For further information and to apply please call Sophie Thomas at Purosearch on 0208 91201730 firstname.lastname@example.org