Deputy Manager - Cheltenham
Deputy Home Manager
My client is looking for a Deputy Home Manager to assist the Home Manager in the day to day running of a medium sized nursing home in Cheltenham, part of an award winning organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior nurse/deputy manager to join a leading care organisation. This home offers care to a wide range of service users including elderly, and those suffering with dementia.
Deputy Home Manager Job Requirements:
• Overall responsibility for the clinical care within the home.
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff.
• Deputise for the Home Manager during periods of absence
• Manage Rotas
• Hold a current Nurse PIN RGN/RMN
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
• Supernumary and Clinical Role - Shifts maybe worked as required
How to apply for this Deputy Home Manager Job:
For more information on this fantastic Deputy Nursing Home Manager Role please contact Steph Hamilton on 0161 441 1441 or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to s.hamilton @ purosearch.com
(Key words: Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Deputy Care Home Manager, Deputy Nursing Home Manager, RGN, RMN)