Home Manager - Cheltenham
Nursing Home Manager
Fantastic Nursing Home Manager opportunity has become available in the Cheltenham area with an award winning care organisation. The Home Manager is required to run a medium to large sized state of the art dementia service. This is a great opportunity to be part of a new development within an organisation who grow year on year.
The Nursing Home Manager Role:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections as Home Manager
• Staff management, support and development as Home Manager
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
Nursing Home Manager Specification:
• Nurse with Management experience
• A management qualification
• Home Management experience
• Registered Nurse
• Organised and able to manage others.
• A good communicator.
For more information or to apply for this fantastic Home Manager vacancy please contact Steph on 0161 441 1441 or email your CV to s.hamilton @ purosearch.com
(Home Manager, Registered Manager, Deputy Manager, Nursing Home, Registered Nurse)