Role: Clinical Lead Nurse
Salary: £15.50 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a Clinician Lead Nurse (RGN) to for a nursing home close to Chesterfield. My client runs purpose built nursing homes that provides nursing and residential care for those with physical disabilities and the elderly. This grand service and the group alike are committed to excellence in all that they do. Residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment whilst staff help promote independence.
The Clinical Lead Nurse will be a natural leader who will be in charge of the unit on day shift and have overall responsibly for the clinical team, ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times. You will train staff and help support the Home Manager.
Clinical Lead Nurse Requirements:
• RGN or RMN qualified with valid Nursing PIN with excellent references
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Clinical Lead Nurse Benefits:
• A basic hourly rate of £15.50 per hour
• On-going training and development.
To apply please contact Gemma on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org