Nursing Home Manager - Consett
Position: Nursing Home Manager
Salary: £40,000 per annum
My client are an excellent organisation with homes across the North East.
They are dedicated to providing the highest quality Nursing and Residential Care for the Elderly. They have a fantastic repetition within the Care community and an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and committed Nursing Home Manager to join their steadily growing portfolio of homes.
This is an excellent opportunity for the Nursing Home Manager to oversee the smooth running of an approximately 75 bedded purpose built Nursing Home in Consett. The home has a good CQC rating and is conveniently located, close to shops and local amenities.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be committed in joining the company’s vision for the future. It might be the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a step down from a regional or area management position – or a highly skilled and experience Nursing Home Manager.
The role and requirements of the Nursing Home Manager will include:
• Experience of managing a large Nursing Home.
• RGN/RMN Active Nursing PIN
• Committed and passionate, Business acumen; recruitment, budgets, rotas.
• Excellent I.C.T skills & Good Clinical Skills
• Experience of leading staff teams - training and coaching staff.
Benefits for the Nursing Home Manager:
• Excellent negotiable salary – depending on experience
• Specialist training and career development
• Bonus Scheme
To apply for this opportunity please can you call Michaela on 01904570050 or email your most current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org