Nurse - RGN
Nurse vacancies RGN
A competitive salary of £14.50 per hour
Days & Nights available
24 hours per week
I am currently seeking an exceptional nurse to demonstrate their skills, talent and kindness within a leading prestigious health care company in a fantastic care home near Ilkeston. The purpose built care home provides care and nursing to the elderly. The home has several comfortable and vibrant rooms with a range of different activities and relaxing environments to be enjoyed by all. A team of care staff and nurses provide high standard individualised care to those who need it most.
What do you need?
• You should be a qualified Nurse with a valid UK NMC pin (RGN).
• You should be an open and honest communicator, display the motivation to succeed, have an ability to lead whilst demonstrating a dynamic and enthusiastic personality trait.
• Have knowledge of current Care Standards, Legislation & Initiatives
• To be able to build and maintain professional relationships with staff teams and nurses, GPs, social workers and the residents themselves.
• Have experience dealing with service users who suffer with dementia.
What’s in it for you?
• You could be earning a fantastic salary of up to £14.50 per hour and other brilliant benefits whilst progressing within your career to an ultimate level of professionalism by creating a fantastic track record for yourself and gaining personal success by working within this exclusive company.
• My client is committed to providing specialist care for all. A dedicated group of staff teams work together to monitor provision of care by monitoring and reviewing the care plans at every opportunity. They aim to provide an enjoyable life within this service.
How to apply:
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation please call Gemma Wright on 01904 570050 or email your CV for immediate attention to email@example.com.