Health and Safety Advisor - North London
Position: Health and Safety Advisor
Location: North London
Salary: circa £35,000 - £40,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced, capable and pro-active Health and Safety Advisor based in North London on a full time, permanent basis.
My client are a leading project and construction main contractor in the UK and abroad.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be based in North London providing advice, assistance and guidance to operations with regards to the management of health, safety and environmental issues.
The main responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor are to:
• Provide support implementing management systems
• Support senior management
• Liaise with external bodies including the Health and Safety Executive, Clients and other stakeholders
• Produce toolbox talks, team talks and appropriate Health and Safety training materials about health and safety issues and risks
• Keep up to date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of legislation and any developments
To be considered for this Health and Safety Advisor opportunity my client is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor with previous construction experience and a minimum of a NEBOSH certificate.
Utilities experience is desirable.
For further information and to apply please call Sophie Thomas at Purosearch on 0208 9121730 alternatively email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org