Health and Safety Advisor - London
East of England
Position: Senior Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: up to £43,000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced, capable and pro-active Senior Health and Safety Advisor based in London on a full time, permanent basis.
My client are experts in construction, multi utility services, rail, water, infrastructure civils, and renewables and energy services.
The Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be based in a multi-site role around London providing advice and support on all Health and Safety matters to all levels of employees, auditing and assessing sites to ensure compliance.
The Health and Safety Advisor will monitor compliance in line with Health and Safety legislation and procedures.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Health and Safety Advisor are to:
• Undertaking risk assessments, inspections, internal audits, accident/ incident investigations
• Work with senior management providing practical support, setting operational safety objectives, writing new processes, procedures and systems of work, achieving successful compliance
• Assist project management with tendering and bids
• Provide training for all levels of employees and promote a consistent approach to Health and Safety, Best Practice and a pro-active approach
• Contribute to and develop new initiatives
• Assist with written procedures to ISO standards
• Liaise with customer and clients on Health and Safety, advising on failings and providing advice
• Ensure clients adhere to Health and Safety
• Ensure HSEQ operational compliance – legal and best practice;
To be considered for this Senior Health and Safety Advisor opportunity my client is looking for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor with a NEBOSH qualification and rail experience.
Ideally the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have ICI for rail and experience on UKPN contracts.
The Health and Safety Advisor will have knowledge of change management, strategy and compliance management as well as knowledge of management systems and their functionality.
For further information and to apply please call Sophie Thomas at Purosearch on 0208 9121730 alternatively email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com