Deputy Nurse Manager - Lancing
Deputy Nurse Manager
Purosearch are working with a well respected expanding family run organisation who provide expert nursing care to the elderly and people living with Dementia. This position would be suitable for an experienced Deputy Nursing Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse or Nurse qualified Unit Manger.
The successful Deputy Nurse Manager will receive a very attractive annual salary of between £45,000-£48,000.
We are looking for an experienced nurse who is passionate about providing the best care possible to all your residents with a hands on approach to management. With excellent clinical skills. The ideal Deputy Nurse Manager will also have excellent clinical skills with experience of managing small teams of people. Within this role you will work hand in hand to support the Home Manager within the day to day running of this highly successful Nursing Home.
Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Management experience – Senior Nurse/ Clinical Lead / Deputy Home Management / Unit Manager.
• Nurse qualified (RGN or RMN).
• You will have excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements.
• NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management (or working towards).
• Excellent clinical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
(Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Nurse Manager, Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse, Lead Nurse, Unit Manager, Registered Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Nurse, RGN, RMN, Elderly, Dementia)