Care Manager – Leicester
Salary £26,000 – £28,000
My client is a leading residential care provider operating across the UK, they are currently in the process of a brand new development in the Leicester area and are looking to recruit a strong staff team, the cream of the crop to build the management team within this state of the art new build care home
I am actively looking to recruit an experienced individual to support the Registered Home Manager in all Care related aspects of the day-to-day running of the Care Home.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Skilled in the recruitment, selection and retention of staff.
• Committed to the development of others
• Sound knowledge and understanding the Care Standards Act and Health & Safety legislation
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A professional, confident and warm personality.
In return you will receive a fantastic benefits package including:
• Competitive salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
• Employee pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• High street shopping discounts
• Great training programme
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please contact Gemma Wright on 01904 570050 or apply via email with a copy of your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org