Position: Quantity Surveyor
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £40k - £45k + Package (Dependant on experience)
My Client is a leading Main Building Contractor in the London Social Housing market who are looking for an intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work on Decent Homes and Internal / External Maintenance schemes in North, West and Central London.
They are happy to consider Assistant Quantity Surveyors who feel they are ready to take the next step of their career into an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Role. They offer a competitive remuneration package in addition to realistic opportunities for progression due to a continued period of growth.
- Ideally looking for a Quantity Surveyor with 4 – 7 years UK working experience.
- Able to maintain good working relationships with both subcontractors and clients.
- Previous Quantity Surveyor experience in the Social Housing Maintenance sector.
- Quantity Surveyor experience working on measured term contracts valued by scheduled rates.
- Ideally coming from a Main Building Contractor background (Will also consider commercially aware Quantity Surveyors from Councils and Housing Associations).
- Ideally degree qualified with relevant degree (Quantity Surveying or Construction management).
If you are a Quantity Surveyor that is looking for a change, or an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who feels overlooked and ready to take the next in your career, then please apply by uploading your CV via the link below.
Due to the large number of applicants, only successful Quantity Surveyor candidates will be contacted.
Will have previously or currently worked as a Trainee Quantity Surveyor, Graduate Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor