Service Manager – Physical and Learning Disabilities
Salary: £28,000 per annum
I am looking to recruit a Service Manager for a small respected Care Home located in Finchley. The home has a good CQC rating and provides personal care for people with Learning and Physical Disability. The home is situated close to the local amenities and transport links.
Your role will be to;
• Manage the day to day operation of the Home ensuring that all resources are efficiently utilised.
• Ensure highest quality of care for service users that at all times meet CQC/legislative standards.
• Ensure that all staff work as an effective team to achieve and maintain occupancy levels.
• Assess service user and staff needs.
The ideal candidate will;
• Level 4 NVQ in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards NVQ Level 5.
• Minimum of three years management experience.
• Have excellent working knowledge of CQC standards and relevant legislation
• Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships; to work as a member of a team and to lead and motivate staff to perform to the highest standards
• Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Have a commitment to providing a high quality of care which meets the needs of service users.
Apply today for an amazing opportunity not to be missed!
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on 02079527641 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org