Health and Safety Advisor - London
Position: Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + car + expenses
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced, capable and pro-active Health and Safety Advisor based in London on a full time, permanent basis.
My client are a leading property, residential, construction and services group.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be based in a multi-site role around London providing advice, support, assistance and guidance at all levels on management procedures and legislation completing audits, inspections, accident investigations to ensure safe, healthy and environmentally friendly sites.
The main responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor are to:
• Carry out all SHE tasks required to maintain Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Carry out audits, inspections, make recommendations, compile accident reports and provide recommendations to prevent reoccurrences
• Promote and implement a Behavioural Safety Programme
• Advise on the practical implementation of Safe Systems of Work, Construction Phase Plans and Environmental Management Plans
• Advise and work with Senior Management and Directors: advise and update on Health and Safety policies and procedures, provide necessary Health and Safety information to maintain safe working practices to modern day legal standards and industry best practice (Health and Safety Plans, local campaigns, awareness posters etc.)
• Attend pre-contract and pre-start meetings at the earliest stage of projects to ensure effective Health and Safety standards are planned and implemented
To be considered for this Health and Safety Advisor opportunity my client is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor with a NEBOSH certificate, a minimum of 5 years construction Health and Safety experience and experience on all aspects and principals of inner city construction and modern methods of construction.
The Health and Safety Advisor will need to have a wealth of principal contractor experience.
For further information and to apply please call Sophie Thomas at Purosearch on 0208 9121730 alternatively email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org