Occupational Health Nurse Advisor - Manchester
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to join a reputable company in Manchester on a full time, permanent basis.
The objective of this Occupational Health Advisor role is to provide professional medical advice to employers and employees about health and work issues.
The Occupational Health Advisor Nurse should be commercially and customer focused and able to undertake the full Occupational Health remit, including, Sickness Absence, Case Management, Health Surveillance & Screening.
The Occupational Health Nurse Advisor:
• Either a specialist degree or a Diploma in Occupational Health or working towards this level of qualification.
• Currently practising Occupational Health work.
• Required to have excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
• Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• To be able to work as part of a busy team.
• Able to work on your own initiative.
This opportunity offers a generous salary of £35,000 - £37,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and career progression.
If you would like to apply please call Lucie on 0161 441 1450 or send your CV to l.rutter@ purosearch.com