Senior Nurse/ Deputy Manager
East of England
Position: Senior Nurse/
Salary: circa £34'000
Location: Near March, Cambs
Are you a qualified Nurse with a passion for neuro care/ neuro rehab? Are you looking to gain experience in more of a managerial opportunity? Then this could be the job for you!
My client/ the service..
My client is a leading provider of nursing care and support for a range of clients including elderly, young physically disabled and those affected by a neuro disability and/or acquired brain injury. They operate an award winning service near March in Cambridgeshire.
The service offers specialist care/ support to the above clients groups. The service has a fantastic community feel to it with some excellent facilities on offer including gym, cafe, hydrotherapy centre, beautiful landscaped gardens and courtyards to name a few!
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Nurse to join the team on one of the stunning new units with a view to moving up into a Deputy Manager type role. As a Manager within this organisation, the aim of your role is to be responsible for providing leadership in all aspects of clinical care according to the codes of the NMC and to provide care within the Philosophy of the Company and to lead a designated group of staff and act as a role model at all times, ensuring high standards of practice are maintained.
The ideal candidate...
- Will need to be an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN) (RMN's with strong neuro experience will be considered)
- Must be able to demonstrate strong clinical skills and neuro/ brain injury experience
- Possess good management/ leadership qualities
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- My client is offering a competitive rate that is negotiable for the right person (Circa £34k+ negotiable)
- Support with further training and career progression within this small but expanding company with a great reputation!
This position would suit an experienced Senior Nurse, Senior RGN, Senior RMN, Matron, Nurse Team Leader, Unit Manager, Senior Charge Nurse, Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Head of Care.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic Senior Nurse opportunity then you will need to email your CV ASAP quoting job reference number 'J32606-NF' to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 441 1441 and ask for Jason!
Due to the high number of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise every unsuccessful applicant of the outcome, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 28 days of submitting your application, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.