£40,000 - 45,000
We currently have an opening for a robust and forward thinking Home Manager to manage a medium home located in Newark. The home is close to the town centre and local transport links.
Although the home has historically faced some challenges it is now in a stable position and we are looking for a fresh prospective to continue helping develop this home. This post would be an excellent opportunity for someone that relishes a challenge and that has a passion for quality and compliance. We are looking for somebody with a good reputation within the local area and with CQC, and somebody who can successfully transform this services’ reputation.
The successful candidate:
• Have solid experience managing a care home.
• Experience of improving standards and maintaining a good local reputation.
• Experienced in recruitment challenges and improving spend
• Experience with budgeting and finances.
• Good business acumen.
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager’s salary package, including:
• A basic salary of £40K depending on qualifications and experience
• Bonus Structure
• EXCELLENT career progression.
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation please call Gemma Wright on 01904 570050 or email your CV for immediate attention to email@example.com.