Nursing Home Manager
East of England
Position: Nursing Home Manager
Salary: circa £70,000
Job reference: J43961
My client who are one of the UK's leading care providers are currently looking for a Nursing Home Manager to assist with the medium sized Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home in the Watford area of Hertfordshire. This home is a stunning listed building that has been fantastically converted to offer high end, 24 hour, nursing and residential care to its residents.
As a Home Manager you will oversee all aspects of the day to day running of this stunning home. You will therefore need to enjoy being autonomous within the role. You’ll not only have a flair for business and the drive to make a commercial success of the home, but also be equally committed to creating a nurturing environment for your residents and for your staff. Managers lead with authority, passion and compassion, and are skilled at developing strong communities within their homes - making residents feel valued and genuinely cared for, and uniting and inspiring their staff.
My client offer superb support on every level in order to ensure your success. They will provide robust operations support, assist with marketing and PR, recruitment, staffing and training, and provide you with top class resources. In addition, my client offer their Managers and Deputy Managers real scope for personal development and career progression.
The Role of The Nursing Home Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
Person Specification of the Nursing Home Manager:
• Nursing Home Management experience
• Must be a qualified nurse
• A relevant care management qualification .
• Smartly presented
• Organised and able to manage others.
• A good communicator.
The Nursing Home Manager Remuneration:
• Competitive salary of £65k - £70k
• Bonus scheme
• Pension scheme
• Staff Benefit Scheme with Discounted Retail/Holiday/Leisure vouchers, Child Care Vouchers and much more.
If you would be interested in discussing this excellent opportunity then please send your CV quoting job reference number J43961 to Jason at email@example.com or call Jason on 0161 441 1441 for more information. This role would suit an experienced Nurisng Home Manager, Registered Manager, Staff Nurse, RGN, Senior Nurse, Nurse Manager, Home Matron.