Veterinary Surgeon - Southampton
Seeking a brand new Veterinary opportunity? Want to work in one of the UK's leading vet centres?
I am currently seeking a Small Animal Vet to join a well known practice. My client is a low cost but very high quality veterinary healthcare provider that provides a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients, operating on a no appointment, walk in clinic system. The practice is made up of theatres and a few consult rooms.
You will be an enthusiastic and experienced small animal vet (1 - 3 years of experience would be ideal) who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients. You will be a key participant in the running of my clients dynamic and forward thinking clinic in Southampton, supporting the clinical director and the rest of the veterinary team. You must be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills who understands that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing quality treatment.
A comprehensive package it available including:
• Founded by an RVN.
• All clinics open 8am - 8pm.
• 40% cheaper than local competitors (for clients).
• NPS (net promoter score) same as Apple – high customer satisfaction – this is generated from surveys after service.
• 4 Surgical cert holders, and an internal medic within the company.
• Offer full service including orthopaedics.
• £5k salary increase for Surgeons with certificates.
• £2k extra for nurses with extra diplomas.
• 3 operating times per week so it is easy to get caseload to complete certificates.
• Full day rotas are 8am - 4pm OR 11am - 8pm with NO OOH – good work life balance.
• 1 in 4 weekends with 2 days off following week.
• 6-8 consultation rooms depending on branch, all with separate cat room.
• All have 3 operating theatres and separate dental, lab, x ray and ultrasound.
• Staff get free lunch on a Friday.
• High salaries for a corporate.
• Vets - £1500 CPD + 5days.
• Nurse £750 CPD +3 days.
• Certificates full funded.
• RCVS, BVNA, VDS cover and income protection for vets – all funded.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Victoria on 01904 570056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.
Earn £10 per day of free CPD vouchers when working through Purosearch. To find out more call now on 01904 570056. *Terms and conditions apply.