Staff Nurse RMN - Wolverhampton
Position: Staff Nurse RMN
Hourly rate: £15.50
A professional Staff Nurse is required to join a care team within a large care home in the Wolverhampton area.
This home provides the best facilities and offers a quiet, relaxing setting for the residents. The home has been sympathetically converted offering Dementia and Nursing care. It is also registered for residents with mental health disorders and learning disabilities. The home has a wide range of different relaxing areas for the residents to choose with comfortable and specially designed furnishings as well as well equipped bedrooms. The home also has a spacious and easily accessible garden for the residents to enjoy.
• Administer medication.
• Ensure regulatory standards are met.
• Liaise with doctors/ GPs /family members.
• Patient tests and administers medications.
• Care plans/reviews/meetings.
• Dementia experience.
• Nurse Qualified (RMN) - experience in nursing home essential.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards.
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic.
• A basic salary of up to £15.50ph .
• EXCELLENT career progression
About company/ client:
My client is a well respected, privately run group of residential and nursing homes for the elderly and those with dementia needs. For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to email@example.com