Health and Safety Advisor - West Midlands
Health and Safety Advisor
£30,000 + £4,250 car allowance + mileage + travel + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + pension + health care.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading property management company. The successful candidate will join a stable team of Health and Safety Advisors who service a portfolio of both residential and commercial properties.
Each Health and Safety Advisor is required to undertake Health, Safety and Fire risk assessments to both the communal and managed areas of tenanted properties.
Health and Safety Advisor Role
• Proven track record of type 1 and type 2 Health, Safety and Fire assessments.
• Thorough understanding of active and passive fire risks and fire protection systems.
• Excellent Health and Safety report writing and presentation skills.
• In depth knowledge of legislative requirements.
• Full driving licence and bale to travel to meet the needs of the business.
Health and Safety Qualifications
• NEBOSH General Qualifications.
• NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety.
For more information on this role please call Sophie on 0208 912 1730 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org