As a locum (freelancer) we aim to:
- Provide you with the best rates in the market
- Ensure you have a wide range of opportunities that match your skill set
- Make sure you are paid on time, every time
- Provide the best, personalised service you have ever received from any agency (give us a try!)
Completing your timesheet
We’re pretty confident that you’ll want to be paid for the hours you work, so it’s really important that you record them. For every week of your assignment, you’ll be given a timesheet to do just that. Use it to record your daily hours, and send it back to us at the end of the week. It’s that simple.
Follow our five top tips on completing your timesheet
1. Record your hours accurately, including any time taken for breaks.
2. Overtime needs to be authorised and clearly marked on the timesheet - otherwise you might not get paid for all those extra hours.
3. Sign and date your timesheet.
4. After you’ve completed your timesheet, ask a manager in your department to sign and date it too.
5. Timesheets are processed on a Monday for the previous week, and you’ll be paid the following Friday. But it’s up to you to get your timesheets completed, submitted and signed by yourself and the employer in time for payroll.