Nursing Home Manager
Are you a Home Manager looking to work within a unique & specialist Nursing home in the Lanarkshire area ? Do you have a passion for Learning disabilities care?
If you are then you could benefit from:
• A very competitive salary of circa £50,000
• Bonus scheme & progression opportunities
• Holiday allowance & pension scheme
• Fantastic senior management team to support you
• NMC & PVG costs covered
• An opportunity to manage a 5 rated home!
The home itself is:
• A small home, less than 30 beds catering for those with learning difficulties
• Fantastic long standing staff team
• Set within beautiful grounds, free on site parking
• Excellent local repuation
Main Duties of the Home Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To be the lead in care inspections & developing the relationships with the local authorities & key stakeholders
• To ensure all policies & procedures are followed, managing recruitment, training & financial responsibility for the home
• Auditing & health & safety lead along with marketing & occupancy management
• An array of other responsibilities & duties
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven track record of successful home management within the Learning disabilities/ residential care home sector
• Sound knowledge of CI and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic with a fantastic communication skills & experience in private fee paying marketing
• Nurse qualified (RGN/RMN/RNLD) desired
For more information you can contact Michaela@Purosearch on:
Call on 01904 570050
Text on 07537416820- this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to pop us a text, please add your name!
Email m.powell@purosearch .com