Circa £53,000 plus bonus
Would you like to join a leading charity organisation as a Home Manager at their highly rated, award winning care home in the Invergordon area of the beautiful Highlands.
If so please read below....
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading UK charitable organisation in a Home Manager position. The home is located in the rural Invergordon area & is in need of a passionate manager who can take the home to the dizzy heights of 6's!
If you are successful in gaining this unique opportunity you will benefit from:
• A competitive annual salary of circa £53,000 + Bonus scheme
• 25 days annual leave rising each year + BH
• Life assurance & pension scheme
• NMC annual fee covered
• Excellent training, induction & progression opportunities
• Loyalty award & recognition schemes
• PVG fee covered
• Discounts on shopping & days away
• Season ticket loan
About the home:
• The home caters for the elderly & those living with dementia & age related illnesses
• Rated at 4's & 5's with care inspectorate
• Consistently good occupancy & long standing staff team, caters to the private market
• Owned by a leading UK charity provider
• Located in Invergordon
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years experience within a management role within a Care Home environment.
This exciting opportunity had many responsibilities some of which are listed below:
• Manage all aspects of staff meetings, appraisals, training & recruitment
• Care planning, risk assessments, auditing & CI reporting the service
• Management of resources
• Supporting in the many events the services run, promotion within the local community
• Service development plans & ensuring all policies & procedures are followed on both sites
• Above all ensuring the highest levels of care to all residents & service users
For more information you can contact Michaela@Purosearch on:
Call on 01904 570050
Text on 07537416820- this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to pop us a text, please add your name!
Email m.powell@purosearch .com