Nursing Home Manager
Up to £58,000
Are you an exceptional Home Manager (RGN/RMN) looking to join an exceptional care provider at their GOOD rated home located in Nottingham?
If so, I may have the role for you!
My client is looking for an experienced & passionate Home Manager who combines a high level of clinical knowledge alongside business acumen and Home Management experience. This GOOD rated nursing home has a particular focus on care for those living with dementia & age-related memory conditions, a dedicated staff team who always ensure the highest levels of care to the residents.
The care provider is a highly reputable UK wide provider of Nursing & residential care & this home is one of many they run in the UK. Therefore, there is scope for progression & support at every stage of this home's journey.
Benefits for the Nursing Home Manager:
• A competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum
• Home Manager bonus scheme
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Generous holiday allowance (including BH's)
• Excellent induction & training scheme
• Progression opportunities
• Wellbeing programmes
• NMC/PVG costs covered
Job Requirements for Nursing Home Manager:
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• General management of the nursing areas
The ideal Nursing Home Manager :
• Nurse qualified (RGN/RMN) with active PIN
• Extensive Nursing Home Management experience
• Excellent communication skills, an honest & open management style & a passion for elderly care
To find out more information or to apply, contact Shona on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com