Care Home Manager - Physical Disabilities
£36,000 to £38,000 per annum
Purosearch are working with a leading Nationwide care provider who is passionate about providing high quality care. They're looking to recruit a Care Home Manager for their home which provides a range of services for adults with physical disabilities located in a market town in Derbyshire.
The home has extensive views over the rolling Derbyshire hills and is a short drive away from the town centre, which has amenities including a shopping complex and leisure centre. The residents at the home enjoy a lively atmosphere and the home offers a wide range of daily activities including arts and crafts, computing, cooking, and gardening. You will be joining a team of fully trained staff who work hard to ensure everybody is happy in the home.
The best bits:
• Our client offers a supportive environment with a real focus on the wellbeing of their team.
• Numerous training and development opportunities
• Wellbeing support
• Enhanced pension
• Flexible working hours
• Free DBS
• Refer a friend bonus
• Excellent, fully funded training
• Career progression
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Proven track record of successful home
• IT literate, competent, and accurate
• Hands on practical approach
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
To apply please contact Shona on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com