Clinical Deputy Manager
- Beautiful characteristic home
- Excellent care provider
Are you a nurse qualified deputy manager looking for a new opportunity? I have an exciting vacancy with a well-established and reputable organisation.
They are looking for a passionate clinical professional who wants to expand their management experience and knowledge in one of their beautiful homes.
The home is looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to step in and assist the Registered Manager to successfully run the home.
The role of Deputy Home Manager would involve:
• Assisting the Home Manager
• Maintaining and improving CQC requirements
• Being one of the staff's focal points of call
• Build close relationships with residents and their families
• Offering support to staff when needed
• Ensuring staff training is up to date
The ideal Deputy Home Manager will be:
• Must be a registered Nurse / NMC PIN
• Previous experience as a deputy manager/clinical lead
• Caring and passionate
• Strong leadership skills
• Experience in dementia and elderly care
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity or find out more about the Deputy Home Manager role please feel free to give me a call to discuss or send your CV to apply!