Deputy Home Manager
My client is seeking an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to join their dedicated team within a luxurious care home with nursing in Telford.
The medium sized home is purpose built and offers the best in person centred care to the elderly/dementia residents. The modern home combines extensive facilities and beautiful rooms, whilst the staff ensure residents have a variety of activities on offer to enrich their lives.
My client is a well respected care provider, who breaks the mould from the traditional view of care homes.
Benefits for the Deputy Manager:
- Salary up to £35,000
- Excellent career progression
- 5.6 weeks annual leave (including BH's)
- Staff benefits package
Requirements for the Deputy Manager:
- Experience working within a supervisory role in a care home
- Previous experience with elderly and dementia residents
- Level 3 in Health & Social care
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to provide the highest level of care
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
To find out more information or to apply, please contact Gill at Purosearch on 01904 570050 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com