Deputy Nursing Home Manager
42 hours per week
100% supernumerary role!
Would you like to join one of the UKs leading care provider as a Deputy Nursing Home Manager at a highly reputable, medium sized Nursing home in the Bishopbriggs area?
Would you like a 100% supernumerary Deputy Manager role where you can really make a difference to people's life?
Are you passionate, dedicated with exceptional clinical & people skills?
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive annual salary of £19.50- £20.50p/h
• Learning, Development opportunities and career progression
• Working for a well established, highly reputable company
• A 100% supernumerary shift rota!
• Company Benefits and Schemes including retail discounts, NMC costs covered
Key Responsibilities of the Deputy Nurse Manager
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Build and maintain rapport with staff/residents/their families & all external bodies
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
Skills/ Qualifications of the Deputy Nurse Manager
• RGN/RMN/RNLD with active PIN
• Experience within a senior position in a nursing home
• Sound knowledge of CI and SSSC
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic , a great communicator with stability on your CV!
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
About the home:
• Circa 60 beds
• Rated at 3's & 4's with CI
• Located in the Bishopbriggs area of Glasgow
• Owned by a large UK care provider
• Caters for the elderly, those living with dementia , physical disabilities & mental health issues
For more information you can contact Michaela@Purosearch on:
• Call on 01904 570050
• Text on 07537416820- this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to pop us a text, please add your name!
• Email m.powell@purosearch .com
• Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaela-powell-581ab910a/