Registered Care Manager
St Leonards on Sea
Purosearch are working with a privately run care provider based in St. Leonards on Sea who require an experienced Registered Care Manager to join their management team as the Registered Manager of their medium sized residential home.
Registered Home Manager is responsible for ensuring a high level of care for all residents, ensure the service meets all statutory and regulatory requirements and day to day management of all staff.
The Owner is looking for an already established Registered Care Manager or a Deputy Manager looking to take their next step up.
· Background in residential care homes
· Dementia experience
· QCF Level 5 in Residential Management
· Minimum of two years shift leadership and management in a care home
· Proven track record in a care home environment delivering quality care
· Proven track record leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a care team
· Strong leadership skills
· Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
For more information or to apply please call Nick at Purosearch on 02079527641