Up to £65,000 per annum plus bonus
I am currently working with one of the UK's leading private healthcare providers to find an experienced Nursing Home Manager to work in an 80 bed service in the West Bromwich area. The home is a purpose built nursing home that has been designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care. A homely and versatile atmosphere is enjoyed within the facility, with an extensive list of activities and events to provide recreational opportunities to the residents who are mainly elderly and suffer with the diagnosis of dementia. My client requires a strong manager with experience of improving services and pushing them forward
Within the role of the Nursing Home Manager you will help oversee the entire service working alongside the Senior Management team to ensure the home is up to their high standards. This is a hands-on role, and you will be expected to market, promote, advertise and recruit as well as liaising with relevant governing bodies and local authorities. You will lead and inspire your team to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to your residents.
• A competitive salary of up to £65,000 per annum
• Home Manager Bonus scheme
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Generous holiday allowance (including BH's)
• Excellent induction & training scheme
• Excellent progression opportunities
• NMC/DBS costs covered.
Experience Required for the Nursing Home Manager: -
• Demonstrable strong leadership skills in managing large teams of people.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
• Nursing Qualification - RGN/RMN.
• Strong influencing and communication skills.
• Strong experience working with Dementia and within elderly care.
For more information or to apply please call Gill at Purosearch on 01904 570050 or email your CV to email@example.com