Deputy Nurse Manager
Are you a n experienced Unit Manager or Deputy Manager looking to gain further experience within a 4 rated home set in the beautiful surroundings of Prestiwck a stones throw from Ayr?
As the successful Deputy Home Manager you will enjoy:
• Competitive salary over £45,000 per annum
• Health Care benefits
• High rates of internal progression
• Extensive and ongoing training
• Enhanced annual leave allowance.
• Discounts scheme for shopping, dining, holidays, days out etc
Skills and Experience for the role of Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD
• Excellent communication skills
• Sound knowledge of Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic with at least 2 years senior experience
About the home & role:
• A 40 plus bedded Nursing Home
• Caters for the elderly, those living with mental & physical disabilities
• Rated at 4's with CI & a fantastic supportive manager in place
• You will manage the home in the managers absence, be a part of the on call rota
• Manage the staff team including audits, supervisions & dealing with HR issues & recruitment
• A leading UK charity own the home
• Located with beautiful seaside views all around!
To apply please contact Michaela on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all our vacancies, please visit www.purosearch.com
And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.