Position: Nursing Home Manager/ Care Home Manager
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
• FANTASTIC NURSING HOME MANAGER / CARE HOME MANAGER OPPORTUNITY!!
• HIGHLY ETHICAL, CARE FOCUSED CARE PROVIDER!
• MARKET LEADING, MODERN CARE HOME!
On behalf of a leading care provider I am currently looking for a Nursing Home Manager to join one of their nursing homes within the Swindon / Wiltshire area.
To be considered for this nursing home manager / care home manager role you should have previous management experience and hold a management qualification. Nurse qualified home managers are required and ideally you should have knowledge of clinical care and complex care such as care for motor neurone disease and stroke care etc.
The home has a GOOD CQC report and a fantastic rating on carehome.co.uk.
Our client is looking for a proven, high calibre home manager with proven history of obtaining GOOD CQC reports.
The nursing home manager / care home manager job role:
• Manage the day to day running of the home.
• Provide staff management, support and development.
• Ensure each resident receives the highest standard of care.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
Person specification of the nursing home manager / care home manager:
• Manager's MUST be nurse qualified
• Nursing home management experience
• A relevant care management qualification - RMN / RGN.
• Knowledge of complex clinical care.
• A good communicator.