Nursing Home Manager
Are you a highly motivated individual with a high level of personal drive and commitment to achieving the company's objectives? Purosearch may have the ideal role for you!
I have an exciting opportunity for a Nursing Home Manager to work in a medium nursing home with a RI' cqc rating. The service is located close to the centre of Harrogate.
Job Requirements for the role of Nursing Home Manager:
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• General management of the nursing areas
Skills/ Qualifications for the role of Nursing Home Manager:
• Previous managerial experience
• RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse qualified (preferred but not essential)
• Hands on practical approach
• Sound knowledge of Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Occupancy Focused
In Return my client will offer:
• A salary up to £60,000.
• Training and development opportunities.
My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and dynamic Nursing Home Manager with a proven track record in leadership and management; you will be a key budget holder and a senior member of the management team. As the successful candidate you will be required to manage the home and undertake 24hr operational responsibility of the services and provide Leadership and direction in meeting all people.
Apply today for a great opportunity not to be missed!
To apply please contact Ben on 01904 570050 or email click to apply