Nursing Home Manager
£60,000 plus bonus
Are you an experienced Nursing Home Manager looking to take on one of Scotland's largest Nursing Homes?
Would you like to earn £60,000 plus a fantastic bonus scheme?
This role offers:
• A fantastic salary of up to £60k
• A very competitive bonus scheme
• An opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to join a leading provider at a fantastic nursing home in central Edinburgh
• Good local reputation & community links
• Supportive senior management team, autonomy over your home
• A variety of additional benefits, pension scheme & great holiday allowance
About the home:
• Over 100 beds
• Owned by a leading UK care provider, support at every level
• Rated at 3's & 4's with CI
• Caters for the elderly & those living with dementia across various houses within the home
• Fantastic modern furnishings, lots of sociable areas & located in North East Edinburgh
The Nursing home manager will have 24/7 responsibility of the Care home, managing all aspects of resident & staff care alongside a supportive senior management team. You will manage all HR issues, training & supervisions along with ensuring continuing success of CI grades & occupancy.
• Nurse with an active PIN
• Experienced Home Manager within a large Nursing Home setting (Essential)
• Experience main achieving good CI grades
• Excellent CI & private market knowledge
• Personable, fab communication skills & a passion for care
• Experienced people manager, proven track record of improving occupancy
For more information you can contact Michaela@Purosearch on:
• Call on 01904 570050
• Text on 07537416820- this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to pop us a text, please add your name!
• Email m.powell@purosearch .com
• Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaela-powell-581ab910a/