Nursing Home Manager
£55,000 - £60,000
Are you a successful Nursing Home Manager with a proven track record in Nursing Home management in the Glasgow area? Would you like to work for an independent Scottish provider with a family feel?
Purosearch are proud to be working with a Scottish independent company in recruiting a Nursing Home Manager for their large nursing home located East of Glasgow. The home is highly rated and offers care for the elderly, those living with dementia and younger adults with physical disabilities. The purpose built home has beautiful gardens for residents to relax. A family feel and a supportive team of staff make this home an ideal opportunity for the right applicant.
In return for being successful in this role:
• Competitive salary pf £55-£60,000
• Bonus scheme
• On site parking, meals on shift
• Fantastic induction, training & handover
• Pension contribution scheme
• Supportive, family feel organisation
About you :
• RGN/RMN with active PIN (essential)
• 2+ years as a Home Manager, with homes rated 4's/5's & stability on your CV (essential)
• Experience managing a 50+ bedded home ( Essential)
• Passionate about elderly care & knowledge of SSSC/CI
About this fantastic home:
• Over 70 beds
• Rated 3's in every area- room for improvement
• Nearly full occupancy!
• Family owned, independent home- full autonomy in role
• Caters for the elderly, dementia & physical disabilities & mental health conditions
For more information you can contact Michaela@Purosearch on:
• Call on 01904 570050
• Text on 07537416820- this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to pop us a text, please add your name!
• Email m.powell@purosearch .com
• Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaela-powell-581ab910a/