Nursing Home Manager
Circa £60,000 + Bonus
An experienced Nursing Home Manager is needed for a 4 rated home located in the highly desirable area of Renfrew on the outskirts of Glasgow.
The ideal Nursing Home Manager for this large Nursing home that is operated by a small UK wide care provider is a nurse qualified Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) who has a passion for high levels of care & a proven track record in successful Nursing Home Management.
As the Nursing Home Manager you will have 24/7 responsibility for the home, managing a team of dedicated care & clinical staff to ensure the residents are living their best life, including CI, Health & safety aspects, recruitment, budgeting, training & much more.
In return for being successful in this role you will receive:
• A competitive salary circa £60,000
• Home Manager bonus scheme
• Generous holiday allowance
• Pension scheme
• Wellbeing & discount scheme
• Excellent on going training & progression opportunities
The ideal Nursing Home Manager:
• RGN/RMN/RNLD with an active PIN
• Experienced as a Home Manager- at least 3 years experience
• Exceptional CI/SSSC/NMC knowledge
• Experienced in recruitment, budgeting, auditing & excellent communication skills
The home itself:
• Over 70 beds
• Located in the PH4 area of Renfrew, commutable from Lanarkshire, Glasgow & Ayrshire
• Caters for the elderly, those with mental & physical disabilities & a range of age related illnesses
• Rated at 4's with CI
• Small UK wide company with a number of homes locally for support
For more information you can contact Michaela@Purosearch on:
• Call on 01904 570050
• Text on 07537416820- this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to pop us a text, please add your name!
• Email m.powell@purosearch .com
• Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaela-powell-581ab910a/