Nursing Home Manager
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Are you looking to join a fantastic care provider at their brand new home opening 2023 in the Sunderland area as an exceptional Home Manager?
•• Competitive salary circa £60,000 per annum
•• Pension plan
•• Extensive bonus & rewards scheme
•• Lifestyle and retail discounts
•• Employee Assistance Programme
• UK leading training & induction schemes
• Senior management support, mentor & buddy systems
• Private Healthcare scheme
• Award winning company
•• Generous holiday allowance
A highly reputable UK wide care provider is recruiting a nurse qualified Nursing Home Manager for their 30 bedded home catering for residents with complex needs, ABI & Huntington's disease & behaviours of concerns. The home which is currently under commissioning will be located in the Sunderland area & will be a state of the art facility aiming for an OUTSTANDING grade with CQC in the future.
My client is a leading car provider with over 95% of their homes rated GOOD or OUTSTANDING & they have recently ventured in to the North East where they wish to continue this trend.
As the successful Home Manager you will have autonomy over every detail of the Nursing home including recruitment, admissions, quality management & lead on CQC.
• Previous experience managing a care home or service for minimum 3 years
• Valid NMC Pin
• Commercially aware with evidenced results within the health care sector.
• Profit and Loss experience
• Hold a good' or outstanding' CQC report
• Turn around experiences is advantageous.
• Outstanding communication skills.
To apply please contact Michaela on 01904 570050 or apply below!
or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com