Nursing Home Manager
Purosearch are working with a well respected, award winning care provider to recruit an experienced Nursing Home Manager in Swansea. The Regional Manager is looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager to join a home providing specialist clinical and dementia care. We are looking for a passionate, experienced registered nurse manager who has previous experience of being registered with CIW with the addition of proven leadership and quality assurance experience.
This is a 42 bed nursing and residential home specialising in elderly and dementia care, to apply you must have a valid NMC PIN, 2 years + Home Management experience and a background in elderly and dementia care.
Job Requirements for Nursing Home Manager:
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Budgets/ business development / marketing
Skills/ Qualifications Registered Home Manager:
• Proven track record of successful home
• RGN/ RMN
• IT literate, competent and accurate
• Hands on practical approach, Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Sound knowledge of CIW and Care Standards
If you are a manager who is looking for a new challenge within your career I would urge you to get in contact about this opportunity. To apply please contact 01614411441 or send your CV