Registered Home Manager
Up to £75,000
Are you a motivated individual with a high level of personal drive and commitment to achieving the company's objectives? Purosearch may have the ideal role for you!
My Client is looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join their beautiful home in Wolverhampton. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
This is a large service which provides residential and nursing care to the elderly and those with dementia.
Benefits for the Home Manager:
- A fantastic salary of up to £75,000 per annum
- EXCELLENT Learning, Development opportunities and career progression
- Working for a well established, highly reputable company
- A friendly, pleasant working environment
- Company Benefits and Schemes
Requirements for the Home Manager:
- Experienced in caring for older people with dementia
- Large home experience
- Nurse pin desireable but not essential if you have relevant experience
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running.
To apply please contact Gill on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com