Nursing Home Manager
Up to £70,000
Are you a highly motivated individual with a high level of personal drive and commitment to achieving company objectives? Purosearch may have the ideal role for you!
I am currently recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager for a fully compliant and highly regarded home in Worcester. This is a medium sized service which is centrally located and close to local transport links and amenities.
The home provides nursing care to elderly residents requiring dementia or end of life care.
The Nursing Home Manager will be a natural leader ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times.
Benefits for the Nursing Home Manager:
• A competitive salary of up to £70,000 per annum
• Managers performance related bonus
• £1000 welcome bonus!
• On-going training and development, with future progression opportunities
• Several company benefits and schemes
Requirements for the Nursing Home Manager:
• A nursing pin is preferred but not essential
• Nursing home experience required - minimum of 2 years
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Job Requirements for the Nursing Home Manager:
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
For more information or to apply please call Gill at Purosearch on 01904 570050 or email your CV to email@example.com