Manchester - Didsbury
£18-£28 per hour
Permanent position (Part time/Full time)
I am looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and caring Practice Nurse, with excellent clinical skills and warmth, with a commitment to positively contributing to our provision of high-quality patient centred care.
Fully qualified Practice Nurses preferred but not essential!
The ideal candidate will:
· Be registered with the NMC
· Have experience working in a GP surgery
· Have up to date documentation and training,
· Be motivated to work as part of a nursing team
Principal Duties and Job responsibilities:
• Identify, and manage as appropriate, treatment plans for patients at risk of developing a long-term condition
• Assist in and perform routine tasks related to patient care as directed by GPs
• Wound care / ulcer care/Doppler
• New Patient Medicals/Urinalysis
• Routine immunisations/Childhood immunisations
• Requesting pathology tests, for example urine culture, swabs
• Following agreed clinical protocols with referral to GPs as appropriate
• Participation in administrative systems in the Practice
If you want to find out more about this Practice Nurse position, please contact Toby ASAP on 0161 441 1450, or alternatively apply for the job above to receive some more information!