Regional Director - Nursing Homes
Birmingham, Staffordshire, Nottingham, Derby, Lincoln, Leicestershire
£90K + Car Allowance
Are you an experienced Regional Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge?
On behalf of an innovative, growing and caring organisation, Purosearch are looking for a hands on Regional Director to cover homes across the Midlands. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will lead a team of Area Managers and support the Registered Managers to improve and maintain the standards of their nursing and residential homes, whilst respecting the commercial aspects of the business.
Benefits for the Regional Director:
• Highly competitive salary depending on experience
• Car allowance
• Generous Managers bonus structure
• Benefits package
• Excellent pension
• Excellent Holidays
• Excellent Training package
Requirements for the Regional Director:
• Registered nursewith current NMC pin
• Comprehensive knowledge of Regulation and Legislation in the care sector.
• Experience of line managing nursing Home Managers
• Experience of management of budgets.
• Able to implement actions arising from performance and audit reports.
• Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
• Full clean, valid UK driving license.
For more information or to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please call Shona at Purosearch on 01904 570050 or email your CV to email@example.com