Care Home Manager
£38,000 - 40,000 per annum
An experienced and motivated individual is required to effectively manage a superb Residential Care Home in the Chesterfield area. The home is a medium service which has a good CQC rating and is set in a beautiful location with spectacular views.
The care setting provides personalised dementia care to older adults requiring a level of individualised care, a team of qualified and multidisciplinary care staff work together to ensure the residents have their needs met.
• Day to day responsibility and running of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of care assistants and induction of new care staff.
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, develop and motivate staff.
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this exclusive company
How to apply:
To apply please contact Shona on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com