Purosearch is looking for an outgoing, passionate Veterinary Nurse who is looking to become part of a fantastic practise that is known in and among the community within Chorley. This opportunity would suit a dedicated and enthusiastic RVN who enjoys providing high standards of patient care.
– Fulltime Monday-Friday
– No OOH
– No Weekends
– You may be asked to stay a little later on the very occasional week days to help with surgeries, this is on a rota and you are aware in advance.
Key responsibilities for Veterinary Nurse:
– Nursing of patients
– Assisting the Veterinary Surgeon with surgical procedures
– Exceptional Organisation
– Making client and patient care
This clinics passion is to deliver the most amazing experience for their clients as they are known among the community, providing full support when needed and giving them peace of mind they are in the right hands.
Veterinary Nurse Specification:
– Passion for animals
– Looking for career progression
– Exceptional client and customer care
– Motivated individual with an great work ethic
The best bits:
– Competitive Salary
– 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
– Day off for your Birthday
– CPD allowance and great support
– 25 days holiday a year plus pro rata of bank holidays
– RCVS and VDS fees paid
To apply please contact Hannah Pinder on 01904 570056 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
To view all our vacancies, please visit www.purosearch.com
And don’t forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.