Residential Home Manager
£50,000 to £55,000
An experienced and exceptional individual is required to manage a medium sized residential home and provide care for residents including elderly, those with mental health, Alzheimers and dementia.
My client is seeking a stable manager to help improve the current CQC rating.
- A basic salary of up to £55,000
- EXCELLENT career progression
- Overall responsibility of the home
- Staff management/ appraisals/ training
- Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
- Proven track record of successful home management.
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
- Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
- Experience working with the elderly
- Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
- Have a strong personality and the desire to succeed
About company/ client:
My client is a well respected, nationwide group of residential and nursing homes for the elderly and those who also suffer with the diagnosis of dementia.
The home strives to provide a friendly and caring environment for all the residents.
For more information please contact Gill at Purosearch
Call me: 01904 570050
Text me: 07786 200698
Email your CV to email@example.com