Residential Home Manager- Large LD service
Would you like to join a leading charity organisation as a Residential Home Manager supporting adults with a range of learning disabilities & physical disabilities as a Registered Home Manager?
Are you passionate about supporting people with complex learning disabilities to improve their lives?
If so please read below....
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading UK charitable organisation in a Residential Home Manager position due to a restructure managing. This large home, over 40 beds caters for adults with a range of learning disabilities across multiple houses & is rated GOOD with CQC.
If you are successful in gaining this unique opportunity you will benefit from:
• A competitive annual salary of between £39,500- £43,500
• 22 days annual leave rising each year + BH
• Life assurance & pension scheme
• Wellbeing schemes
• Excellent training, induction & progression opportunities
• Loyalty award & recognition schemes
• Occupational health & sick pay shemes
• Discounts on shopping & days away
About the home:
• The home caters for adults varying in age with learning disabilities & physical disabilities
• Rated at GOOD with CQC
• Over 40 residents across multiple houses
• Owned by a leading North East charity
• Located in the Forest Hall area of Newcastle Upon Tyne
The ideal candidate is an experienced manager in a residential care setting, a NVQ Level 5 Leadership & mgmt. qualification in Health & Social Care & experience in complex learning disabilities & CQC knowledge.
This exciting opportunity had many responsibilities some of which are listed below:
• Manage all aspects of staff meetings, appraisals, training & recruitment
• Care planning, risk assessments, auditing & CQC lead
• Management of resources
• Supporting in the many events the services run, promotion within the local community
• Service development plans & ensuring all policies & procedures are followed on site
• Above all ensuring the highest levels of care to all residents & service users
For more information you can contact Michaela@Purosearch on:
• Call on 01904 570050
• Text on 07537416820- this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to pop us a text, please add your name!
• Email m.powell@purosearch .com
• Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaela-powell-581ab910a/