Position Salaried General Practitioner (GP)
Job Type: Full or part time, permanent
Salary: £80,000 - £120,000 per annum
A Salaried General Practitioner vacancy has become available at a and well-established practice. Their team is committed to providing patients with high quality general practice care from modern, purpose-built premises.
They provide a friendly atmosphere and places high-quality patient outcomes at the centre of all activities. You will enjoy working with a great team of GPs, Practice Nurses, ANPs, Pharmacists.
They are supportive in encouraging staff to develop new skills for the benefit of the Practice and its patients. The receptionists work hard to support the GP's and patients on a daily basis.
• Approx £11,500 per session
• Full time or part time positions available
• Free GP designated parking
• Clinical Lead Opportunities Available
• Annual leave/study leave
• NHS Pension contribution
• Full indemnity cover
• Opportunity to work additional paid hours (portfolio role, OOH's primary care extended services)
• Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
• Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
• Modern purpose-built facilities
• Full nursing team support - including ANP, Physician Associate and Healthcare Assistants
• Excellent supporting admin and reception team
• Practice Manager / Business manager
• Weekly clinical meetings
For any further information about this General Practitioner position, please call Toby on 02089121730 or apply for the General Practitioner position above to receive some more information!